What you’ll find here, what its known for…dining, nightlife, favorite places.
What you’ll find here, what it’s known for…
Joshua Tree NP entrance is a 35 minute drive from the spa. There are two main areas to visit: The West Entrance and the North Side.
Enter the main West entrance and there are several great places to hike and explore:
- Ryan Mountain Trail, 3 miles, moderate climb of 1070 feet with great views
- Barker Dam, 1.3 miles, easy with little elevation
- Hidden Valley Nature Trail, 1 mile, easy
- Pick up a JTNP map at the front desk or more places to explore
A little farther drive takes you to the north side of the park (45-50 minutes). No entrance fees are collected.
- Fortynine Palms Oasis, 3 miles, moderate with 350 elevation gain. Continue north on Hwy 62 through the city of Twentynine Palms and turn south on Canyon Road. Drive 1.7 miles to the parking lot at road’s end.
- Rattlesnake Canyon, various distances, boulder hopping. Continue north on Hwy 62 through the town of Joshua Tree and turn south on Indian Cove Road. Drive 1 mile to the parking area at Indian Cove Campground. Day use parking is to the left.